Re: [OM] Zuiko images from Lisbon and other news

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko images from Lisbon and other news
From: "List, OM" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 12:07:15 -0700
I don't know of a major population shift prior to 1982. 1982-> 24 million,
2011-> 37 million (pretty monotonic).
http://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=kf7tgg1uo9ude_&met_y=population&idim=state:06000&dl=en&hl=en&q=california+population#!ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=population&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=state:06000&ifdim=country&tstart=333097200000&tend=1311318000000&hl=en_US&dl=en&ind=false

Even if you didn't have the "Net" 4 million sounds rather high if you
exclude those who continously resided in California for over say two years.
Jeff Keller