Re: [OM] (OM) Two new images on FB

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Two new images on FB
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 19:39:24 -0400
You are quoting DR numbers for film higher than anything I have ever
seen.  What I'm interested in is not the AG dynamic range but what Kodak
or Fuji says about their films.

Numbers I'm familiar with are more like 5-6 stops for slide film and
9-11 stops for negatives.  Do you have some non-AG numbers to dispute that?

Chuck Norcutt