Re: [OM] WORKIN HARD

Subject: Re: [OM] WORKIN HARD
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 16:20:16 -0400
Mea culpa, Chris... On this side of the pond it has dual uses... the sex
act itself, although usually not in the most romantic of senses, and the
act of shoo-ing, or ordering someone or  something away, or off of
something.

Maybe it's an age thing. As a kid, I remember the bigger kids "shagging us
off" of the neighborhood basketball "court." (A hoop without a backboard
nailed to the the wooden
post that supported the streetlamp at the corner of each housing block.)

Whoops - I'll bet that's another Yankee thing. [?]

Rick

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 3:42 PM, Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Rick
>
> I can't begin to work out what that phrase means Over There, but Over Here
> it would be illegal :-)
>
> Chris
>
> On 7 Jun 2012, at 20:40, Rick Beckrich wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the comments, guys... I'd shag them off (like that would work
> [?])
>
> --

GIF image