[OM] Lepidopteran Dietary Guidelines and are consuming a Very-High-Fiber

Subject: [OM] Lepidopteran Dietary Guidelines and are consuming a Very-High-Fiber Diet
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 21:58:16 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks for looking and the suggestions.  Yes, you have been quite busy
and I have been paying attention  even if it was at late hours.
I did try to obscure the DOF/focus plane issues (a difficult task for
an eagle-eyed Moose inspection)   but should look at  tighter crops.
Hand held focusing at f8 through the VF is a bit of a challenge.  I
likely could have fired off a couple shots at least on the Blue
as he was fairly cooperative and could have stacked them or tried a
stop more dof as I even  was able to use my 'pod.

  I do hear the Lepidopteran Dietary Guidelines call for consuming a
Very-High-Fiber Diet so the throughput is extensive.  Some 'pillars are
noted for frass-flinging,
though have no clue why that would be.  A few of the members of the
chapter of NABA (No Am b'fly Assoc) publish in the field and I think
with a few more outings I could easily
pass Lepidoptera 101.  Dean mentioned I should look this group
up--another list benefit.

No-fling, Mike

Fluttering By Moose writes:
I'd crop both flutterby images, to show the stars to better advantage.