Re: [OM] IMG: Kid's Meals

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Kid's Meals
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 19:10:14 -0500
Thanks, Charlie.  We had Thanksgiving dinner at my son's house so we
have no turkey left but I'm sure I can find a substitute.  I'll have to
look for a recipe.  I just bought a huge soup recipe book.  Maybe it's
in there.  And, yes, the okra would have to be frozen... if I can even
find that. :-)

ps:  I just checked the new recipe book.  Two recipes for gumbo.  One
for a chicken/pork combo and another for seafood.

Chuck Norcutt