Re: [OM] (OM) OT Chrome Browser

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Chrome Browser
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 06:04:32 -0500
Firefox. I use it on both Windows 7 and OS-X on my Mac Pro, and my son
uses it on his Windows laptop in both Windows and Linux, and he uses it on
his Android tablet. Its a great browser, seems to work identically as far
as page rendering on all systems we use it on, and it doesn't gather
personal info or write tons of crap to your hard drive.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook