Re: [OM] [Leica] OT: I-pad user's experience welcome

Subject: Re: [OM] [Leica] OT: I-pad user's experience welcome
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 16:56:40 +0100
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Alice Miller <m.miller@xxxxxx>
Pages, Apple's equivalent of Word, fully compatible with the latter. It is the
same as on the Mac. The iPad version costs something like 8 Euro. Same for
Numbers, BTW, Apple's spreadsheet application, and Keynote, its Powerpoint. I
port .doc files created in either Word or Pages between my home Mac, my iPad
and my work Windows computer all the time without any problems.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain