Re: [OM] OM-D gets prize

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D gets prize
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 15:11:23 -0600
> Yet another - TOP camera of the year.

The problem I have with this is that it is of new cameras on the
market. It is not all-inclusive.

> My personal first place goes to the E-M5.

My personal first place goes to the OM-3Ti and the DMC-L1, but those
are a bit obscure. If only the Eye-fi card fit the E-1...

> As usual, mine is on top of the pile of paper on top of my scanner,
> immediately at hand.

I'd say that the OM-D is remarkably perfect for this "grab-n-go"
photography. My Minolta A1 served this purpose for a long time and the
IS-3 before that. For a while, the XA fit that need. Lately, it's been
the L1, but I still prefer the A1 because of that 28-200 equivalent
lens.

AG (obscurity) Schnozz

--
Ken Norton