Re: [OM] OM List Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] OM List Gallery
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 21:33:21 -0600
Ken,

One of the features that I make use of with the LUG gallery is the
collection of thumbnail images on the right side.  With several hundred
images, this makes it easy to scan a block of time when looking for a
particular image.  This is an example:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Classics.jpg.html

I will hold off on logging in until I have something interesting for the OM
group.  I do fine right now by posting images on the LUG gallery, and
supplying links to both lists.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA