Re: [OM] IMG: Pt. Lobos Redux

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Pt. Lobos Redux
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 12:16:32 +0000
I prefer the proportions of the re-done image.  The sky is sufficiently
impressive to warrant inclusion, but the rock and its colour remain dominant,
merely complemented by the sky.

I didn't notice the smudginess until Moose pointed it out; it probably doesn't
matter for most people, I suspect.

Chris