Re: [OM] imgs: from the slow train to Amsterdam

Subject: Re: [OM] imgs: from the slow train to Amsterdam
From: "Nathan Wajsman" <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 17:22:58 +0100 (CET)
Well, FWIW, my Brussels-Schiphol Thalys ticket is ?65, first class.

But yes, what you describe must be annoying. Here on the Iberian peninsula
things are expanding, despite the crisis--very soon the Spanish AVE
network will be linked with the French TGV, et voila, travel to Paris in a
civilised manner :-)

Cheers
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman