Re: [OM] Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?

Subject: Re: [OM] Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 14:59:22 -0500
Now you know it's not _that_ wrong. I mean, language is about clarity, right?
And if I read a post by someone that contains egregious violations of the
Language Code, and I tell them they are in like for a good Barkering, how much
more clearly could I put it? Same with our beloved Mr. Fides. If I were to say,
"Man, you're going to get properly Andrewed for that tangent!" Well, you'd know
exactly what I meant. F'er heaven's sake, you Brits are the ones that turned a
proper noun, and a very good man's name, into a euphemism for coitus. Roger
that! Really? <wink>

--Scofflaw Bob