Re: [OM] Off-Topic, Proper Protest For an Individual

Subject: Re: [OM] Off-Topic, Proper Protest For an Individual
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 15:26:36 -0600
> Methinks the judge is confusing process with intent? The purpose of piracy is
> theft.
> What exactly are the Shepherds setting out to steal?
> The case would seem to fall at the first hurdle.
> I am so glad that we don't elect our judges.

Just like politics, we have the best justice system that money can
buy. The whalers are flush with money redirected from the Tsunami
Fund.

It appears as though the judges in this case read only what the
whalers provided. Confusing rotten butter with ACID???? Uh huh. Right.
What about the whalers' attempt to maim/kill a helicopter pilot by
aiming an LRAD at him? It's all pretty one sided. And it's interesting
that they managed to get Paul Watson on the interpol red list.

What fun.

Whale meat must be REALLY WONDERFUL for Japan to continue the barbaric
practice of whaling. Research? What a joke. There is no research other
than the fact they weigh them, determine what sex and contents of the
stomach. Of course, the contents are the same thing. Krill.

Research, my foot.

I could be wrong about all this as whale byproducts may be used in our
wonderful Zuikos. If so, then off with Watson's head!

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx