Re: [OM] Wonder if the rock used to prop up the really crappy case is in

Subject: Re: [OM] Wonder if the rock used to prop up the really crappy case is included?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 13:22:42 -0600
> For me, this is the main selling point: " The OM-3 Ti Body Only film
> camera has a picture format of 24mm x 36mm for different sized images."
> I like being able to shoot different-sized images.

The variable image size feature of the OM-3Ti is simply awesome. Best
of all, it's all mechanical so you don't need a battery to make the
variable image sizes work. Also, note that the OM-3Ti is the only OM
body that has OTF auto flash control with variable image sizes. The
"rock" is actually a wreless shutter-release for use with a Praktica.

That case is straight out of a horror-flick.
--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx