Re: [OM] WTF - Computer disaster

Subject: Re: [OM] WTF - Computer disaster
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 15:43:48 -0400
I suspect Dark Matter. Even as we speak scientists in an old mine in Minnesota
are seeking evidence that Dark Matter exists. I believe that the occasional
random weakly interacting massive particle (WIMP--you just can't make this
stuff up) caroming mindlessly around the universe mugs a 0 or a 1 in a computer
and throws everything out of sorts, thereby messing up all manner of things in
inexplicable (until now) ways.

Your misbehaving USB drives have given you a rare insight into the innermost
workings of the universe.

(Please advise the Nobel Committee of my whereabouts in Round Pond. I seem to
have fallen off their mailing list.)

--Bob