Re: [OM] About nothing at all

Subject: Re: [OM] About nothing at all
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 17:03:29 -0700
> Yeah, I'm trying to figure out where the nearest civilization is to Iowa...
Define "civilization".  For me to get anywhere else other than "here",
which is civilized enough for me, involves an 80min pleasant and scenic
ferry ride. Usually spend the time visiting, reading or working (less).
Gotta make the trek Monday for my wife's Mohs surgery.

>   For me, it's different. ...
Yeah, that's Texas ;) Didn't Bob Wills do a classic tune about that?
"Miles and Miles of Texas". Also covered by Asleep At the Wheel.

Mike