[OM] OK, now this is better

Subject: [OM] OK, now this is better
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 13:40:51 -0600
I visited Englewood Camera today. Now THIS is better. I haven't been
in a decent camera shop in many years. Certainly better than all of
the Kansas City area stores combined.

Several observations:

1. I almost bought that M6. Just saying.

2. The X-Pro1 is everthing it is hyped up to be and so much more. That
is one of the most comfortable cameras I've ever held. The viewfinder
is an experience. Love it! The XE1 felt too small and thin. It was
misbalanced to me. The X100S was sweet.

3. Used Four-Thirds lenses. I'll be picking up one tonight to replace my 14-50.

4. The OM-D with grip AND power grip totally changes the handling with
legacy lenses. Had I experienced this right up front, I might have
bought the whole shebang. That train has since left the station, but I
will say that the double-grip configuration cures most of the issues I
had with the camera.

5. Bryce, (he owns the place with his dad), also own an OM-3Ti. This
one was the only other one he's ever seen.

6. Decent prices, great attitude. I like this place. It's just up the
street from where I'm staying.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx