Re: [OM] Capture One & XP

Subject: Re: [OM] Capture One & XP
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 16:21:57 -0700
On 6/30/2013 3:53 PM, John O'Regan wrote:
> The program works OK for me in XP/SP3 using e-330 & E-PL3 ORFs. I haven't
> tried anything other than viewing ORFs so I can't be totally confidant - at
> least I didn't get a program failure like Brian - Can't see what it might
> give me that the recent free CS2 and/or Olympus Viewer 3 won't give me so
> why bother? Enlightenment invited...

The Express version leaves out a couple of basic things, like Curves. Unless
the Raw conversions look better to your
eye, might as well skip it.

It's a come-on, previous version of the low rent option, in hopes of enticing
new buyers. Might provide better
conversion results than what someone or other here is getting now. Otherwise,
Yawn.

Unimpressed Moose