Re: [OM] New wheeled camera bag - Not quite what I expected

Subject: Re: [OM] New wheeled camera bag - Not quite what I expected
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:26:33 -0400
It sounds scary but might not have been all that bad.  I had a pickup
truck in front drop a garage floor jack in front of me and my '99
Chrysler LHS, also at 60 mph.  Unfortunately, it was night and I never
saw it to have a chance to swerve.  All I knew was a gigantic bang and
it felt as though the car had become airborne (because it had).  My
mental state was much worse than the car which suffered only a totally
blown out left front tire.  A tough car... no suspension damage, no
wheel damage, no body damage and no damage to the left rear tire or
wheel.  All four tires were almost new and I was fortunate to find one
of the same type the next morning at a shop only a short distance from
the hotel I had chosen (at random).

Chuck Norcutt