Re: [OM] One more lens to look for

Subject: Re: [OM] One more lens to look for
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 08:40:26 -0600
> Yes, "having both" is what killed me, or, my bank account, with Leica,
> and now, Zuiko stuff.

I like it when money is redundant.

> I'm trying to tell myself, that I don't need every f2 Zuiko lens. And I
> certainly don't need every f1.2 Zuiko lens.

Ah, Grasshopper, you do realize that each lens came in multiple
versions through the entire run? It's not good enough to have a sample
lens of each focal lengh and aperture, but all versions of each lens
in each focal length and aperture.

Not to worry, though. The 50/1.8 had eight versions and those are
pretty inexpensive. The two versions of the 350/2.8 and 250/2 will
kinda hurt the budget. Yet, the most expensive Zuiko is still pretty
affordable compared to Leica.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx