Re: [OM] (OM) OT satellite triangulation and pinpointing of cell-phones

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT satellite triangulation and pinpointing of cell-phones
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 15:34:03 +1000
Oh do I detect just the tiniest hint of irony there? Obviously you haven't been
living in Murica quite long enough!
Can I add - while driving through Bulgaria in a van with a group of friends
some forty years ago (lovely trip) we stopped at a roadside restaurant for
lunch. The proprietor politely but firmly asked to know who was the driver and
refused to serve that person alcohol. Obviously an outrageous affront to our
human rights.  Then at the border with Turkey (at Edirne) the Bulgarian guards
opened the back of the van, took one look at the total disaster within and
burst out laughing, just waving us through. The loyal, upstanding and patriotic
Turks on the other side did their duty with diligence and went through the lot
in detail - took them three hours.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com