Re: [OM] [OT] Almost Back

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Almost Back
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 20:16:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 09:21:35 -0400
Very nice place and, I think, not really so small.  Looks wonderful.
So, where are you working and what did this do for your commute? I've never
been to Granby but you're not very far away now. Chuck Norcutt

Hi Chuck,

I went back to UTC, the division that used to be Hamilton Sunstrand. The
commute from Rhode Island was two hours and ten minutes one way, so I ended up
renting an apartment until I was convinced that the job is worth it (I no
longer make WMD's) and we sold the house in RI. I was returning home on Fridays
and then going back to CT on Monday mornings.

Later I gained the trust of the management and was allowed to work from home on
Fridays, which made my life much easier. Now we are all under one roof and very
happy.

Best

Boris