Re: [OM] [OT] Almost Back

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Almost Back
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 11:14:04 -0400
  You would think it would be problem but in reality it only effects
vehicles that live within 100 yards or so from front beach. The salty
droplets from wave action settle pretty quickly. As the crow flies, I've
always lived about a half mile or so from front beach and rust has never
been an issue. Around here it is sun that degrades vehicles; it is hell on
paint, rubber and plastic. My current vehicle is 10 years old and I've
always been able to garage it at home and at work. I do take good care of
it, with a monthly washing and twice a year waxing, but for a few door
dings it looks brand new inside and out.

Charlie