Re: [OM] (OM) OT Update

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Update
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 18:54:24 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks, Chris.

I have been back to the old country only once since 1992-in 2008. Only thing
winewise I heard was that as a part of negotiations to enter the EU, Bulgaria
had to destroy vineyards some that were hundreds of years old and most of which
that were of the native grapes variety.I think my biological father had to do
the same. His vineyard was 3300 square meters in prime wine country, but no
vines on the property today.

Funny you said good Bulgarian wine. Unless you shop off the Internet, you cant
find any. What shows up from time to time, is in the sub $5 range and is
really, really bad. While I was in Bulgaria, we drank a lot, but it was only
home made.

Best

Boris