Re: [OM] 90/2 Macro Zuiko rattles, but looks like it is supposed to.

Subject: Re: [OM] 90/2 Macro Zuiko rattles, but looks like it is supposed to.
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 08:19:27 -0400
Yes, my lens is as Iwert says.

I found it cleaning the rear lens - the lens moved as I was cleaning it.
I thought the rear element was loose, and first tried the lock ring.
The lock ring was tight.
Then found the entire rear group was loose.
Then found the stud that moves the rear group and its long cam and found
that the pin moved with play relative to the cam slot.

At that point, I stopped exploring.

Vick