Re: [OM] Loose Loonies (was: IMG: Free hugs)

Subject: Re: [OM] Loose Loonies (was: IMG: Free hugs)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 10:36:21 +1000
I am on friendly, chatting terms with a local woman - she  is a very attractive
blonde after all and I knew she was an actress. But i was sitting in a coffee
shop at one point with a former student, just catching up when said spiffy
blonde walked through, said 'Hi', exchanged a few words, etc. After she'd moved
on, I noticed the quite astonished look on my companion's face. "Do you know
who she is?!" - "Yes, that's Carla." Turned out that she was a major,
long-running character in an extremely popular soap opera - to the point where
she would have been unable to walk down a street unmolested in the UK (What IS
it about the British and Australian soap operas?) She's since been 'killed off'.

Who knew? Who cared for that matter.
Is that disconnected enough for you?  :-)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813