Re: [OM] IMG: A Sea of Champagne - REPOST, Steve, Jayanand

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Sea of Champagne - REPOST, Steve, Jayanand
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 07:41:56 -0500
Panos that size are nice for pixel peepers, but not so much for appreciators of
fine photography. <g> I can't really get my mind around the image when I have
to scroll it sideways and up and down. I did notice the tiny spire in the
distance on the left side of the photo. My inclination would have been to
somehow cause that to be a central element in the image. I don't know what it
really is, but it gives the impression of something, well, impressive just over
the horizon.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal