Re: [OM] A couple more Memphis shots

Subject: Re: [OM] A couple more Memphis shots
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 14:25:33 -0500
I knew it came from an old film technique, but I never tried it with film. <g>

The trick is to give it just enough blur, or glow, to soften the effect, while
still leaving the image sharp. This is particularly effective in enhancing
images viewed at the correct viewing distance. You get to close and start pixel
peeping and it kinda falls apart. But then almost everything does.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal