Re: [OM] IMG: Small Town Infrastructure - 100% Crop

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Small Town Infrastructure - 100% Crop
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 07:36:41 +0000
In which case, Moose, I appreciate your humour :-)

Usage in language is changing, but not all for the better.  The wrong tense is
what is grabbing my attention at the moment, on the radio for instance, "The
Prime Minister reported that he is keen to preserve the State Pension."  The
change of time sounds ugly, to my ears, and defies logic as well as convention.

Chris