Re: [OM] Approaching LaGuardia

Subject: Re: [OM] Approaching LaGuardia
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 17:30:31 -0600
> When we were flying into Genoa in a tiny plane, the view was beautiful, but
> the stewardess came by and told me to put away my camera.  Photos were not
> allowed!!

Fortunately, I did almost all of my zillions of miles of flying back
in the film days. That was before the airlines and governments got
really stupid about things. Flying in the states now is like having
government minders lurking over your shoulder all the time. Their zero
tolerance of all electronic items is the stupidest thing, of course.
Half your time sitting in an airplane is restricted from you using our
eReader, iPad or other electronic device. Pleeeeeaaaase. I can
guarantee you that the Southwest Airlines flight that landed at the
wrong airport in Missouri wasn't affected by some kid in 27C with
X-Plane on his iPad.

Vent

--
Ken Norton