Re: [OM] projecting images on to a big screen

Subject: Re: [OM] projecting images on to a big screen
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 14:47:13 -0500
A couple of wild guesses:
1)  Although the aspect ratio of your tablet is 16:9 it may have lower
resolution than the TV set which is likely 1920x1080 and/or
2)  It's possible that the display setting on the TV set is set to
something other than 16:9.

I don't think I've ever walked into a hotel room where the TV was set
internally to display the native aspect ratio of the source material.
Old movies and TV always end up showing overly short and fat people as
they get rematerialized into HDTV aspect ratio.

Chuck Norcutt