Re: [OM] (OM) A miniature Zuikoholic meeting

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) A miniature Zuikoholic meeting
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 13:00:04 -0500
Nada Bob wrote:
> Nothing here. Nada.
>
> Toward the end of last season, metal prints seemed to be all the rage. I sold
> many more last year than I would have expected, but I don't know if the trend
> will continue.
>
> Next week I'm hanging some of my Scotland prints in the shop that sells my
> stuff, with some attendant publicity. It's going to be billed as something
> different for me and the shop, just to see if we can generate some interest.
>
> More as it develops.

"Nada", as in "no sales" or "no information"?

I've been asking around since I wrote that and everybody I pinged is
questioning it too. Very odd. If anything, we're all sensing that
"mixed media" is going to be it this year, but New Zealand and
Australia, coming down from their tourist/buying season might be our
lead indicator.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx