Re: [OM] Scotland itinerary (Chris Barker)

Subject: Re: [OM] Scotland itinerary (Chris Barker)
From: Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 23:15:54 +0100
Wow, that is some itinerary you have there, Mike. No doubt you have a good
idea of the timings involved in you island hopping! I believe I am the
northernmost UK listee, Mike, just north of Inverness. Let me know when the
AD plans for you to hit town!

A couple of points. Inverness to Ullapool via Lairg could be done in a day
... if there weren't so many worthwhile distractions en route! If you need
suggestions, you know who to ask. And there should be no difficulty getting
a bed for the night either in Ullapool or further north.

But a word of warning. I see you have Birnam on the list. Take care, last I
heard it had moved ;-)

Piers