Re: [OM] Scotland itinerary (Chris Barker)

Subject: Re: [OM] Scotland itinerary (Chris Barker)
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 20:21:20 -0400
The VisitScotland centre in Portree on Skye was extremely helpful when we
changed plans from going to Lewis to going to Mull in the face of a
Southwester. They’ll call around, try to get you exactly what you want, and
charge only a nominal fee for service. Highly recommended, as long as you know
exactly where you want to go. Any centre in any location can help you
nationwide. We booked three nights on Mull and two in Sterling from the centre
in Portree.

(Note casual insertion of centre instead of center. <g>)

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal