Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Tampa airport

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Tampa airport
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 09:09:45 -0500
On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 7:52 AM, Charles Geilfuss <
charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   What! No actress photo! I'm disappointed in you, Paul.

Yeah, sorry.  There was a lot of things that weekend that weren't going
quite according to plan, so my main focus was to make sure that my charge,
Suzie Plakson, got to everything and every place on time.  Looking back,
there were two opportunities for a nice portrait of her throughout the
weekend, but my brain was in "work mode" and I wasn't carrying my camera
everywhere.  Plus, I guess a part of my brain was recognizing that people
were taking photos of her every time we walked through the hotel, so I
didn't want to add to that.  Although, I'm pretty sure that if I had asked,
Suzie would have obliged me.  She was an absolute delight to work with.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie