Re: [OM] Oldstoremore

Subject: Re: [OM] Oldstoremore
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 16:25:51 -0400
Just got a new Forester a few weeks ago. So far we’re getting in the mid-30s
all around. Not like any Scooby-Do I’ve had before.

I think the car hire folks bump you into a bigger car when you ask for an
automatic, even though they say they have smaller cars with automatic. We were
supposed to get some VW or Ford compact and wound up with Dreadnaught, a VW CC
about the size of a largish Mercedes.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal