Re: [OM] Spare 43 body cap?

Subject: Re: [OM] Spare 43 body cap?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 14:23:22 -0700
On 5/22/2014 8:50 AM, Paul Braun wrote:
On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 10:39 AM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Cool.  However, I got both OM bodies used and both had lenses on them, so
I've never had an OM body cap either.
Sooooo..... anyone have a spare one of those?
Well, the REAL body caps for OM bodies were 50/1.8 lenses. Not many
people had the disks.

There's also the possibility that I can just store it face-down in its camera
bag.

I recently got back a camera from Oly repair. They use a lightly sticky piece of wide 'tape', slapped across the opening. Seems cheap, easy and effective. Maybe the adhesive would even catch any floating dust from being bounced around in transit.

Yes John, I know, but it was an E-Pen warranty repair. Came back looking just like when it left, same serial # and with the malfunction repaired.

Cover Up Moose