Re: [OM] Cars

Subject: Re: [OM] Cars
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 19:19:25 -0400
There is a railroad track just down the street from my grandmother's
house, where my mom grew up. She used to talk about how her parents had a
gigantic Ford LTD that bottomed out every time they'd drive over the
railroad crossing, no matter how slow they drove. It is the car she
learned to drive with! This was back in the late 60s.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook