Re: [OM] (OM) Album for a potential business client

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Album for a potential business client
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 10:06:42 -0400
I wasn't actually paying much attention to blown highlights (that came from someone else) and I certainly didn't look at all of the images but I'll take another look.

5567 - The sky is blown at the top of the image but is largely recoverable even as a JPEG. There's more cloud detail there than what shows on this image.

5569 - The sky is completely blown and is colorless and featureless. If the image is important I'd recrop it to exclude the sky.

5627 - Not really blown but overly bright. Cutting the highlights back reveals a bit more color and detail in the sky and clouds

5685 - As above

5686 - What 5685 should have been. Use this one instead. Why are both here?

5698 - Not blown anywhere but I just happened to notice that I think it's slightly underexposed and the snow is blue.

3592 - Mountains and sky overexposed and too blue. This one might be hard to fix without applying separate corrections in layers. 3594 and 6040 have more of the same.

3849 - Draw the highlights down in the sky... still recoverable as a JPEG

I'm going to quit. I just realized that on some (maybe most) I've been reading the image number from the image below the one I'm evaluating. If the comment doesn't match check the one immediately above. I'm going to get another cup of coffee.

Chuck Norcutt