Re: [OM] Honduras Report

Subject: Re: [OM] Honduras Report
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 22:29:30 +0200
The X-Pro1 Tina is using is known to have an autonomous life sometimes - the
concerns were addressed in later models I think.
The X-E1 I use could also be improved, and probably has with the X-E2 and X-T1.

In the meantime
http://photorumors.com/2014/07/09/olympus-pen-e-pl7-camera-to-be-announced-in-few-days/

Amities
Philippe