Re: [OM] Going back to 1983

Subject: Re: [OM] Going back to 1983
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 19:06:38 +0100
I think that I know what you meant by those thoughts, Dean.

I have difficulty returning to my old stamping grounds, as all of them are
abroad.  I've been back to my old boarding school, a Catholic monastery called
Downside in Somerset, but I was brought up in Arabia and India.  I lived in
Aden and Mukalla, both of which are now in Yemen.  I've been back to Bahrain,
after the first Gulf War, but it looked completely different and it is now
politically very unsavoury.

So, it's just as well that 'you cannot return home . . .' – for me.

Chris