Re: [OM] Another alternative [was Lighting, flash illumination, and flow

Subject: Re: [OM] Another alternative [was Lighting, flash illumination, and flower photos.]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 22:11:41 -0700
On 8/17/2014 2:57 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
That's cool. I didn't know these little, adjustable LEDs were available. The filters are also a nice touch. I immediately started thinking of using 2 of them with an arrangement like this <http://www.amazon.com/Neewer%C2%AE-7-inch-Bracket-Camera-CN-160/dp/B00K7146TS/ref=pd_tcs_compl_p_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=04M4XB1339C668CJQWQZ>

There you go getting all complicated again. :-)

It appears that the lights will tilt up/down but not rotate on their own support post.

Correct.

The dual light bracket can tilt its arms inward but I've been trying to figure out if the mounting feet can also rotate.

Sure looks like it to me. What else would the thumb wheel/screws below the
shoes be for?

That would allow rotating a light but without having to rotate the bracket.

I can't see why anyone would design one that wouldn't.

Dr. Continuous Light