Re: [OM] IMG: Fishemen in the Fog

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Fishemen in the Fog
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 11:50:14 -0400
On 9/7/2014 7:50 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
PESO:

The whole time we were in Halong Bay, it was very foggy:

http://www.pbase.com/image/157291470

I like the crop a lot as subject/composition, but it's way too blue. While the capture may be true to the subject (or not), it's far from true to what I 'see' in foggy scenes. My vision system adjusts, so the foggy is seen as greys, not blues. <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Manley/Fishermen_in_the_Haze.htm>

We spent all day today at the Urgent Care Center near the farm.  Tom's knee
swelled up the size of a cantaloupe.  Diagnosis was bursitis.  He has
drugs, compresses, crutches but is still miserable.

I wish him a quick recovery!

No Blues Moose