Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 18/11/2014: Orchard Park, N.Y.

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 18/11/2014: Orchard Park, N.Y.
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 21:11:12 -0400
Just to give everyone a happy pickup, I live just a stone's throw from East Amherst. Today was +5C and snow is no where in the weather forecast :-)

jh

On 11/22/2014 6:51 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
Quite true. My son lives in East Amherst near the University on the northeast side of Buffalo. They got a dusting while 20 minutes drive south got 5 feet. With the lake effect snow you may escape if the moisture picked up from the lake hasn't gotten cold enough yet to fall as snow. Orchard Park is 30 minutes south of East Amherst (a combination of Interstate highway and surface streets)

Chuck Norcutt