Re: [OM] I got tired of waiting...

Subject: Re: [OM] I got tired of waiting...
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 12:40:22 +0100
Ah, on the Dutch Olympus site only the 12-50mm is mentioned with the 55C
hood... <
http://www.olympus.nl/site/nl/c/cameras_accessories/pen_om_d_cameras_accessories/pen_om_d_other_accessories/lh_55c/index.html

They probably don't promote it too big because a natural reaction would be
'can I have my money back on the 55B hood as that was apparently a design
failure' ;-)

Best, Frank