Re: [OM] fast passenger trains

Subject: Re: [OM] fast passenger trains
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 10:59:56 -0400
We will be taking the Amtrak Crescent from Charlotte to NYC for the LUG
meeting in June.  It takes exactly 12 hours from 2 in the morning until 2
in the afternoon and we'll come back the same way from 2 in the afternoon
in NYC to 2 in the morning in Charlotte.  It's not cheaper than the
airlines, but it is so much more pleasant, relaxing, and enjoyable.  I hate
flying these days.

Tina