Re: [OM] Please remind me why I'm supposed to get excited about the late

Subject: Re: [OM] Please remind me why I'm supposed to get excited about the latest greatest
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 22:31:21 -0700
On 4/22/2015 3:32 PM, Rick Beckrich wrote:
I think that's supposed to be SWAG - scientific wild-assed guess.

I'm talking business, where I've done more than my fair share of such things. From wildly over detailed analysis of rather inexpensive equipment to a multi million $ international joint venture.

Trust me, they are, best case, experience based WAGs or, worst case,
politically biased WAGs

(And I'd always understood SWAG to stand for Sophisticated Wild Assed Guess.)
Scientists call them theories. :-)

True Confessions Moose