Re: [OM] Any one know more on the Lightroom CC startup failure on Window

Subject: Re: [OM] Any one know more on the Lightroom CC startup failure on Windows?
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 13:16:49 +0200
I upgraded from standalone to standalone without problem. I backed up my library before and with the mac (not sure about PC) it's easy to go back to previous version if necessary

Just wish focus magic was compatible with LR and then I would hardly ever use cs6 which I have as standalone.

Nathan Wajsman <mailto:nwajsman@xxxxxxxxx>
27 April 2015 07:47
But do people who just use the standalone version have problems upgrading, or is just those who are subscribers? I use the standalone LR only, and for once the new version really seems like something I want to get as soon as possible because of the panorama function (which would completely obviate the need for Photoshop for me)—but if the upgrade is as problematic as it has been for some of you, then I will pass on it for now.