Re: [OM] Renewable energy, batteries, etc. was: LEDs R Us

Subject: Re: [OM] Renewable energy, batteries, etc. was: LEDs R Us
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 16:56:15 -0500
> Quoting that article, Chuck, leads me to the supposition that you believe
> that human activity underlies the current levels of CO2 in the atmosphere:
> that we are responsible for global warming and climate change.  If that were
> true, I’d say that that was progress . . .

I don't think it matters either way. I enjoy the lower power bill
because I'm using LED lights. I enjoy not spending as much on gas for
the vehicles because one of them is a Prius. In other words, I'm
voting my pocket book.

At the moment, energy prices are getting low again. Unfortunately,
that means that we're going to get wasteful again and then get our
giblets in a ringer when they skyrocket again.

AG