Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 47: mostly Vienna

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 47: mostly Vienna
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 16:00:03 -0500
The same thing, on a smaller, less lethal scale, is going on in this
country right now. The current state of race relations in the U.S. is not
nearly as advanced as we thought it was prior to the Obama presidency. It
took a black man in office to show us how far we have to go to get to where
we thought we already were. (Not that it makes any more sense now than it
did then, mind you.)

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal